Sunday, January 21, 2007

The First Website Review

Finally, i finish to cerate this blog. I'm not a writer, jurnalist or the other. But i like to review many kind of website that are createed by balinese people. As we know, bali island are the central of art.

For the first time, i would like to give my opinion to a www.indographs-printing.com . As far i know, in Bali there is no company that creating a website like this. Indographs is belong to PT. Indografika Kreasitama that Design by BitsWebDesign.

I this website, i can upload my printing job. I don't need to come to their company that are located in Kuta Bali. I Just klik the button in that website, choose my print job thats all. The website will give the response to my email to make it sure.

Not long after that, Indographs staff give me a confirmation about my job. Beside that, if you want to compare the printing price with the other company, you can request a quotation in that website. So very fast and easy.

After submiting my print job (Business Card) by Indographs Website, Now im affraid with the printed material. But after i get my Business Card, there no worry again. Good website, good website servise, good printing result.

No comments: